Registrations are now closed for the 2021 season. Convenors/coaches will be in touch with registered players soon with details on changes for this season.
Online registration is optional. You can sign up in person on Wednesday March 24th 6-9pm and Saturday March 27th 9am-12pm (2-4pm in Sydenham). Payments by cash or cheque will be accepted at a later time by your local association once we know we will have enough teams to play. Please see your association’s page for details.
New for 2021:
- Players must be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before attending games and stay home if there are any signs of illness.
- Players must wear masks at all times. This is mandatory.
- Equipment will not be shared this year (except catcher’s equipment that will need to be sanitized between players/games). Please bring a helmet with a cage and bat for your player along with a glove as usual. If you prefer to borrow equipment from us, please indicate this on the registration form. Cages on helmets are mandatory except for Jr Men/Ladies. Pitchers will also need their own pitching mask as well.
- One player can have one parent accompany them to games and practices.
- Spectators will be required to social distance. Bleachers will not be in use.